A professional cleaning service can be a great investment for anyone. It is worth it to hire a professional cleaning service if you are not able to clean your house on your own, don’t have a lot of time on your hands, or are too busy to clean? They can help you clean your bathroom, kitchen, and more. A professional cleaning service can be a great investment for anyone.
What Does a House Cleaning Service Do?
House cleaning services are companies that offer professional cleaners to clean homes and offices. These services may be provided on a regular basis, such as once a week or month, or they may be contracted on an as-needed basis, such as after someone moves. Additionally, these services can also provide other household services such as laundry and home organization.
House cleaning services come in many different shapes and sizes. The cost of a house cleaning service varies depending on the size of the home being cleaned, how often it needs to be cleaned, and what type of service is required (one-time deep clean vs. bi-weekly).
Rag Mops provide a range of services that can be customized to suit your individual needs.
The most common services provided are:
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstery
- Dusting and polishing furniture
- Vacuuming, mopping, and sweeping floors
- Washing windows inside and out
- Cleaning bathrooms, toilets, sinks, tiles, showers, bathtubs, and more.
If you have a busy lifestyle and do not want to worry about cleaning your kitchen, Rag Mops cleaning service is here to help. They can take care of all the kitchen chores and clean up any mess left behind. You can enjoy spending time with your family or doing other things you love because your kitchen will be spotless.
The following are kitchen services Rap Mops provides:
- Clean & Disinfect Counters
- Clean Outside of Appliances
- Clean Microwave
- Clean Stove Top & Burners
- Clean Kitchen Sinks
- Clean Kitchen Light Fixtures
- Wipe Off Table & Chairs
- Clean & Disinfect Floors
Living Areas and Bedrooms
Cleaning is a chore and one most of us would rather not do.
Cleaning is a chore and one most of us would rather not do. But it’s necessary when it comes to keeping our homes tidy. The task of cleaning can be made easier by hiring the professionals at Rag Mops. You can spend your time doing the things you enjoy while Rag Mops cleans your house.
Rag Mops’ standard cleaning for bedrooms & living areas includes the following:
- Dust Furniture
- Dust Décor
- Make Beds or Change Linens
- Dust Lamps
- Clean & Vacuum Hard Surface Floors
- Vacuum Carpeting
- Clean the Outside of the Washer & Dryer
- Remove Trash
Cleaning the bathroom is tough but important. It’s a trap for germs and can be time-consuming to keep it clean. Rag Mops offers a thorough house cleaning service to help you maintain a clean, healthy, and safe home for your loved ones.
Hiring a bathroom cleaning service can help ensure that your home is always clean for you, your family, and your guests.
The typical Rag Mops bathroom cleaning service includes the following:
- Clean & Disinfect Counters
- Clean Light Fixtures
- Clean Mirrors
- Clean & Disinfect Sinks
- Clean & Disinfect Showers
- Clean & Disinfect Tubs
- Clean & Disinfect Toilets
- Clean & Disinfect Floors
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Cleaning Service?
A house cleaning service is a service that you can hire to come and clean your home on a regular basis.
There are many benefits to hiring a house cleaning service, including:
- Ensuring that your home is always clean and tidy
- Having someone else do the hard work of cleaning your home for you so that you can focus on other things in life such as your family, hobbies, or career
- Having a professional cleaner handle all the difficult tasks like scrubbing toilets, washing windows, vacuuming carpets, and dusting furniture
- Saving time by not having to worry about doing chores around the house
Is Hiring a Cleaning Service the Right Choice for Your Family?
Cleaning services are a good investment for your family. They ensure that your home is always clean and tidy, and you don’t have to worry about it.
To find the best cleaning services for your family’s needs and budget, you need to do some research first. Here are some things that you should consider before hiring a cleaning service:
- What is their pricing?
- What does their service include – what type of equipment do they use?
- What is the quality of their work?
- Do they offer emergency services or after-hours service?
- Do they offer any additional services such as window washing, pet care, or gardening?
Rag Mops Offers a Variety of Cleaning Packages
Rag Mops offers a variety of cleaning packages to fit almost every lifestyle. In addition, you can speak to us about custom options, so you are always getting the clean you want and deserve.
The Standard Clean
Rag Mops’ weekly or biweekly cleaning packages can provide you with a clean home. You’ll be able to say goodbye to chores and give yourself the satisfaction that comes from a house well-cleaned.
The Standard Clean includes regular cleaning services, as mentioned above. You’ll also get general cleaning services.
The Custom Clean
Rag Mops custom packages that will really make your home stand out. This package includes everything in the Standard Clean, in addition to what is listed below:
- Dust Blinds & Shutters
- Clean Windowsills & Ledges
- Dust Baseboards & Trim
- Dust Ceiling Fans Within Reach
- Dust Doors & Frames
- Clean Doorknobs & Light Switches
- Remove Cobwebs
- Clean Pictures & Frames on Walls
- Wipe Down Cabinets in Bathrooms
- Vacuum Upholstered Furniture
- Clean Entry Door Windows
- Wipe Down Cabinets in Kitchen
The First-Time Clean
This package includes everything provided in the Custom Clean but instead of dusting those items, we wash them.
- Wash Baseboards & Trim
- Wash Doors & Frames
- Wash Blinds & Shutters
- Wash Ceiling Fans Within Reach
- Wash Cabinetry in Kitchen
- Wash Cabinetry in Bathrooms
Move In/Out Clean
Our company provides a wide variety of services and can always find one appropriate for your new or old home. This package is also great for rental property owners!
- Clean Inside/Outside of Kitchen Cabinets
- Clean Inside/Outside of Kitchen Drawers
- Clean Inside & Outside of Oven
- Clean Inside/Outside of Bathroom Cabinets
- Clean Inside/Outside of Bathroom Drawers
- Wash All Shelving in Closets
- Clean Inside/Outside of Refrigerator
- Blow Debris from Garage
- Clean Pantry & Pantry Shelving
Cleaning Schedule Packages:
Even if you’re too busy to clean your house properly yourself, you should still try to make time for a weekly tidy-up. This will keep the house nice and can prevent any unpleasant surprises from happening later.
We’ll clean your home every other week, which will make it much easier to keep it clean!
You don’t have to do all the work yourself. Just make a monthly cleaning plan and leave the rest to our cleaning professionals at Rag Mops!
Contact Us Today to Discuss Cleaning Packages
Call Rag Mops today at (972) 219-0353 or get an online quote to learn more about our house cleaning services.