More Than A House Cleaning Job
Join an incredible network of amazing people working to support their families. Best of all, you can have a great time doing it! Why should you have to accept a lackluster house cleaning job with few benefits? With Rag Mops, you can build something beautiful. You’ll be valued, trained, and set up for success. With so many perks and benefits to enjoy, why not take the leap?
A Job Where You Matter
Life can be rough, but work doesn’t have to be. For more than 20 years, Rag Mops has been helping people just like you exceed their goals while honoring their values. You can be part of a team that is excited to see you succeed. Tired of working for a company that expects the world but gives you little in return? Say “Yes” to Rag Mops. Be appreciated. Get excited. You’ll love it here.
Choose Your Frequency
No Weekend Work
Paid Training And Mentoring
Paid Time Off
A House Cleaning Job With Perks
Positive Work Environment
Equipment & Supplies Provided
Simple & Easy Dress Code
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more; be able to stand, bend, and kneel to perform cleaning duties
- Able to pass a background check
- Clean driving record
- Able to speak and read English
- Have a valid Texas driver’s license
- Reliable, working vehicle
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Cell phone
- Commit to a minimum of 3 full days of cleaning per week.
- We are flexible about scheduling, but do not offer half-days of cleaning.
- Part-time employees work 3-4 days a week.
What You Bring
- You Love Cleaning: You’ve really got to enjoy this work-you find it therapeutic, calming, gives you a sense of accomplishment, makes you feel good. This is essential!
- Go Getter: You see something that needs to be done and you do it! You never find yourself standing around with nothing to do; you like to be busy.
- Keen Eye for Detail: You notice little things others miss; you pride yourself on your meticulous nature.
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself in clear ways. You enjoy working with customers and co-workers.
- Self-Improvement Seeker: You give 100% all the time and you are always looking for ways to improve; you like feedback and healthy competition, even if there’s no one to compete against, you try to improve your personal best.